Tuesday 18 August 2009



Another referral of a security guard from the lovely "Pathways Through Trauma" people. The only growth industry these days seems to be in bank robberies. I am delighted that those in trauma therapy with me are doing so well, even the ones who arrive in bits after particularly vicious armed attacks. These are usually big, strong lads who aren't accustomed to the disabling, overpowering feelings of fear and panic that severe trauma provokes. I love seeing them recover their equilibrium and go happily back to work.

I am now the proud owner of a web page on the Strategic Book Publishers site:


In the photo of the front cover of the book, the endorsement by Amelia is not easy to read unless you have 20/20 vision, and I am so delighted with it, so here it is:

"Some people are addicted to chocolate, some to ice-cream, some to wine, but I found Ingrid Collins' poetry to be the most addictive substance I've ever encountered in my life. Ingrid's poetry is utterly delicious, absolutely intoxicating, hilarious, wise, soulful, and impossible to put down. Read it and enjoy a delightful new obsession that will be kind to your waistline and your liver." Amelia Kinkade, best-selling author of Straight From The Horse's Mouth: how to talk to animals and get answers, and The Language Of Miracles, (New World Library), both the most amazing books, full of compassion, magic, humour, science and sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment