Tuesday 4 August 2009

At last, the Galley Proof of my book, Eternal Sparrow: poetry for love, laughter and life, has arrived in the post today (see above, front and back cover.) Giovanna's design is beautiful, and shows off the title and text really well. This is one step nearer to publication and I am so happy with the finished article. I have sent a list of names and emails to Strategic Books, so they can alert people when the book is ready.

Another two reasons to celebrate:

A new client with a bunch of debilitating allergies, whom I saw yesterday for the first time, rang me today to say that she felt brilliant and hadn't felt this well for ages.

Our friend Fru's aunt, whose doctors gave 48 hours to live a week ago, is not only still with us but is now conscious, sitting up and taking food. We have all been sending healing to her and it seems like it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment